Saturday, July 16, 2011

Relationship advice please?

hi guys. ok well my boy is from kenya and we have been together for three years. The only problem for me is that he works way to much. I get to see him maybe 4 times a month. I know that he has plans and goals for us and i keep trying to keep that in my head. Well lately for about the past 2 months he treats me so differently. he doesn't care to cuddle at night and we usually text good morning every morning and night. I tried something on my own by not talking to him for a day and he finally called me the next morning, Its really hurting me. I think he's taking me for granted. Im pretty positive he's not cheating on me but he seems so distant lately. What can I do to make him miss me or make me forget about him? thanks everyone :) oh and we do live together, but he has another place where he works at with two other kenyans...

No comments:

Post a Comment