Sunday, July 17, 2011

IS THIS A NEW WAY TO FIGHT OVER SOMEONE HELP!!!?

Hi, my name is Megan and the other day my friends Ali and Amanda got into a HUGE fight over me!!! I shouldn't say fight it is more like a tug a war! They just can not share me instead they each grab me by the hands and pull me as hard as they can in opposite directions!!! I guess the point is to pull me away from the other friend. My poor arms are being used like a tug a war rope and it is really starting to get old FAST!!! What should I do as the middleman in a literal tug a war over me? I am torn between both of my friends and i don't want to choose between them. MY MAIN QUESTION IS, is this a new thing/way to fight over someone or is it just my friends??? Does anyone else experience the same thing??? Honestly it would be a fun little game to play if the circumstances were brighter and they didn't pull on my arms so hard. I need help!!! Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment